Friday, August 3, 2018

August A Love For Layout Templates Blog Train

I just love this blog train- first, what a talented group of designers, and secondly, I just love working with templates! Here's my template for August- you can use as many or as few images as you like (I love flexibility lol).

Download my part on GOOGLE DRIVE.

A little inspiration for you, created with my Scrap Designers blog train freebie from July:




Here is the rest of the train:
Promethean Concepts <<You're here!
Made By Keuntje

Do you love templates as much as I do? Come join the ALFLT Facebook Group.
And we designers absolutely adore seeing what everyone creates with our Blog Train templates. If you have layouts to share, the ALFLT Blog Train Group is the place for you!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Cute template -- perfect for summer!! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасный шаблон!Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the template

    ReplyDelete