Tuesday, July 31, 2018

August Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

Happy August! We're gearing up to go back to school around here (only a few more weeks left of our summer vacation time!), so I had playgrounds and parks in mind when I created my portion of the Pixel Scrapper blog train, "Kids Ahead!"

You can download my part on GOOGLE DRIVE.

Pick up the rest of the fantastic parts at Pixel Scrapper!

I also have a little add-on present for you on my Facebook Page. Click on the Fan Freebie link to the left!

Join me back here on August 4th for the A Love For Layout Templates train!


Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the kites paper! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurel, I love your kite paper... thanks for a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling kit -- love the playground/park elements & the beautiful colors! Thanks so much for sharing your creation! && for the extra JCs, too!

    ReplyDelete