Saturday, May 6, 2017

The iNSD Celebration Continues! New Collection & Freebie!

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend so far, and maybe even had time to find some good deals and freebies across the web for iNSD! 

I have a new release today, My Kind of Town. It is a tribute to my sweet home, Chicago! The colors coordinate with the May Pixel Scrapper Blog Train, which was all about travel destinations.

It has tons of Chicago-themed elements, cards, and papers, plus other versatile pieces. I just love the bright colors combined with the neutrals! 












The My Kind of Town Collection is available now in my Etsy Store! Use discount code "INSD2017" at checkout to take advantage of special 50% off savings through May 15!

Inspiration using My Kind of Town and my free template from the A Love For Layout Templates Blog Train:


I have a freebie for you that coordinates with My Kind of Town, and if you haven't grabbed my coordinating Pixel Scrapper freebie (with 10 additional papers and 20 Chicago-themed flairs!), you can find it HERE.


Grab my iNSD My Kind of Town freebie HERE!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment: