Saturday, April 2, 2022

ALFLT April Blog Train

Well, here is to hoping we don't have too many April showers- I've had my fill the last week of March. Welcome to Spring, though! I went a little "vintage chic" because I was experimenting with creating brushes in Photoshop. Hope you like it!

You can download my part on GOOGLE DRIVE HERE.

Collect all the fantastic templates at the designers below, and join our awesome Facebook Group to show off all your layouts!

1. Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robyn

2. Throwing Some Scraps Around

3. ScrapChat Designs

4. The Cherry On Top

5. Kakleidesigns

6. Cindy Ritter Designs

7. Miss Fish Templates

8. Promethean Concepts

9. Meg Scott Studio

   See you in a few months, and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Love the "music score" stamp & the vintage look of the template! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete