Wednesday, December 9, 2020

December Scrap Designers Blog Train

 Happy holiday season! Still no snow, my son is turning 18 in a few days, and Chanukah starts tonight (of which I am woefully ill-prepared and have no clue if I even have candles!)

Here is the last blog train of the year. Stop back next week for a holiday surprise that matches the ALFLT Blog Train coming in January!

Download my part on GOOGLE DRIVE HERE.

The rest of the train:

Miggins

KJDdesigns

Annie C Digitals

Promethean Concepts <<You are here!

Joys Creations

Lori Imel Designs

Moore Blessings Digital Design

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. I can send you some snow if you like, we got 9 inches on Tuesday! Thank you for this beautiful kit. It is stunning! Happy Chanukah- I hope you find the candles! I know how you feel, I go through the same thing every Advent with the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your festive creation!! I love the sparkle! & I especially love the word art; definitely hoping & praying that 2021 will be better than this past year. Happy Chanukah -- God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete