Saturday, May 9, 2020

May Scrap Designers Blog Train

It's hard to believe it is May already. I hope all of you are staying safe. I had horrible computer issues last month, so I was unable to complete the April blog train in time, but I'm sure glad to be back in time for May! I have BOTH April and May links posted here for you. Enjoy!

You *should* be able to click on the images to get to the downloads.



The rest of the blog train:
KJDdesigns
Skinni Scraps
Winks Art Graphics
Miggins Place
AnnieCDigitals
Joys Creations
Brandi White Designs
Lori Imel Designs
Promethean Concepts
Lady DGScrap
Moore Blessings Digital Design

Happy scrapping, and see you in June for ALFLT and SDBT!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful kit. And it's so awesome you added April!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, both kits are beautiful! I hope your computer woes are over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing both of these lovely kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Большое спасибо за прекрасные наборы!

    ReplyDelete