Sunday, February 9, 2020

February Scrap Designers Blog Train

Next up in our year-long monochromatic challenge is pink! Titled "Pretty in Pink," I'll agree it sure is pretty!


You can download my part on GOOGLE DRIVE.

Here's a layout I made using my template from the A Love For Layout Templates train- see my previous post to grab it!

And here are the rest of the stops!

Miggins Place
KJDdesigns
Songbird Scraps Designs
Skinni Scraps
Becky's Creations
Dea's designs
AnnieCDigitals
Scrapz by Savage Dezines
Joys Creations
Winks Art Graphics
Pink Bubble Pop Studio
Promethean Concepts
Moore Blessings Digital Design
DigiJen Scraps Word Art  
Lori Imel Designs

Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup Laurel, this is very nice ! :)
    C from Paris ♥♪♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pieces in your blog train contribution -- thanks so much for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete