Thursday, January 9, 2020

A New Year, A New Challenge!

This year, for the Scrap Designers Blog Train, we are doing a monochromatic challenge. I am SUPER excited about it, because I really think it will stretch my design skills and make me think about things differently. Do you enjoy a good challenge, too?

This month, the challenge was "Beyond White."


You can download my part on GOOGLE DRIVE.

The rest of the stops await!
Songbird Scraps Designs
  Miggins AnnieCDigitals
  Promethean Concepts
  Savage Dezines
  WinksArt Graphics
  Becky’s Creations
  DigiJen Scraps Word Art
  Lori Imel Designs
  Skinni Scraps
  Moore Blessings Digital Design

We have other exciting things in the works for you this year, so stay posted, and happy scrapping!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely white mini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci beaucoup Laurel ! This is looking so peaceful.
    I wish you a "Belle année 2020 !"
    C from Paris ♪♪♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful kit. Thanks so much...and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Using this months hop will be a challenge for me! Never done a white and grey layout.

    ReplyDelete