Friday, May 31, 2019

Not One, But Two Blog Trains and a New FB Freebie!

A Love For Layout Templates Blog Train

These colors this month just kept my trip to Hawaii on my mind! So, aloha!


A few samples using some elements from a new kit that will be debuting this summer, Hawaiian Heart.


Download my part from GOOGLE DRIVE.

You should have come here from:
 Kakleidesigns
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KakleidesignsFanClub/?ref=bookmarks

Your next stop for the train is:
AnnieCDigitals
https://www.facebook.com/anniecdigitals/


If you get lost, the entire train is on our Official Facebook Page.


Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

I love a good story, whether told to me or something I read. Here is my contribution for this month's Pixel Scrapper Blog Train.


You can download my part on GOOGLE DRIVE.

Find the rest of the train at Pixel Scrapper.

I also have a new Facebook Freebie this month! Join me on my Facebook page to pick up these coordinated journal cards.


That's all for today- I'll see you on June 10th for the Scrap Designers Blog Train, and until then, happy scrapping!

15 comments: