Friday, April 5, 2019

A Love For Layout Templates April Blog Train

This month, we have 23- yes, 23!!- amazing designers participating in this train, and I am so excited to download and work with all their awesome templates. I hope mine is "first-in-line worthy!

I just got back from a trip to Kauai over spring break- we rarely go anywhere extravagant on vacation, but it was our 20th wedding anniversary. So I had Hawai'i on my mind when I designed my template for this month.


Since, of course, I have hundreds of photos from the trip to scrapbook, I thought I'd get started with some using the template and a kit of mine on Etsy, Just Beachy.


And here is another take on it, using The Urban Fairy's new kit, Timeless, available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.


You can download my template from Google Drive. Download contains PSD, TIF, and PNG files.

The rest of this fantastic train:
 
Come join our wonderful blog train group - we love seeing our templates in action. And if you love templates, the A Love For Layout Template group's focus is showing off the best new templates across the web.

Stop on back here April 10 for the Scrap Designers Blog Train, and happy scrapping!


12 comments:

  1. beautiful...but I could not figure out what to download..do I have to have google drive to download your part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry- I don't know why I just saw this! But no, you just need to click on the arrow that is pointing down on the upper right bar when the download screen pops up.

      Delete
  2. Большое спасибо за прекрасный шаблон!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so much for this wonderful template....Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this amazing template.. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 20th Anniversary -- what an awesome place to celebrate! & thanks for the lovely template!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Congratulations on the 20th Anniversary! Also thank you for the beautiful template!

    ReplyDelete