Saturday, June 30, 2018

Pixel Scrapper July Blog Train

This month's blog train theme was "Remembrance." Everyone has some lovely parts focusing on various ways to remember loved ones. Jews eat hard-boiled eggs in the first meal after a funeral, hence the eggs in my kit. They are considered a symbol of life, and their circular shape reminds us of the cyclical nature of birth and death. Here is my part:


You can download my part on GOOGLE DRIVE.

You can find all the parts to the blog train on Pixel Scrapper.

I am keeping my "birthday" mini kit up on Facebook for one more month- enjoy! Click on the Fan Freebie link.

Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit, Laurel. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful designs. Thank you for this generous gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Laurel.
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete