Sunday, February 26, 2017

"L'amour" Collection Week 4 Is Here!

The fourth and final week of the "L'amour" collection is here!

I hope you enjoy scrapbooking with this collection as much as I have enjoyed creating it. As *promised,* nothing in life, however, is free. ;) To get the link to the last set of elements to "L'amour," please click on the survey link below the preview. Your input is very valuable to me, and I look forward to hearing from you. The link will be on the submission confirmation page after you complete the survey.

You can download the papers from Google Drive here.

The SURVEY is here. You will find the final link to the elements on the submission confirmation page!

Lastly, don't forget to visit my Facebook page for the links to these papers and elements. Since I haven't quite figured out how to schedule posts to the fan freebie page, these should be up sometime around noon, Central Standard Time.

Promethean Concepts Facebook Page

Look for two blog trains on the first of the month (one which coordinates with my new collection, "Spring Awakening") and a template train on March 4! 

I hope you enjoy the rest of the collection, and happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome kit... Thanks so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT, great items. Loved how the items were grouped together, i.e. buttons together, flowers together, etc. Thank you for the beautiful kit/bundle and the survey was food for thought for myself when I think of what I will truly use before I make an impulse purchase. :) Win, win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Великолепные наборы!!! Большое спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this kit/bundle, it is beautiful. Especially love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thank you so very much for this beautiful collection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome collection. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a generous gift! This collection is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete